We want fun and outgoing runners to add to our team! If you're looking for a fun way to get involved in the local running community and you meet the criteria below please take some time to fill out the application at the bottom of this page. In-store applications available upon request.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fitting customers for appropriate running shoes based on foot mechanics, their needs, injuries they have experienced etc.
- Greeting customers and helping to maintain a welcoming environment.
- Cleaning/processing returned inventory
- Restocking apparel, accessory, and nutrition inventory
- Loading new inventory into the stockroom
- Running sales, exchanges, and returns at the register.
- Making recommendations to customers by reviewing their purchase history.
- Staying up to date on new products and technology in the industry.
- Speaking to customers from a place of experience in the sport.
- Must have a background in running, either competitively or as a hobby. Must be able to relate to customers' running needs by drawing from their own experience.
- Flexibility to work at least one weekend shift, several half or full week days.
- Good communicative skills
- Ability to work with customers while maintaining a friendly, but assertive demeanor.
- High School Degree/GED
- Willingness and ability to learn ins and outs of store point of sale software at the register.
- Basic math skills